- What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are automatically downloaded to your IOT devices (Laptop, Smart Phone). Cookies do not cause any harms to your devices. It serves to save certain information (i.e., IP Address, most viewed pages, lists of shopping cart, etc.) or settings providing seamless experience when browsing our website.
- Remember information about your browser and settings, providing seamless experience when browsing our website
- Offer content tailored to your interests
- Analyze the traffic and performance of the Site (Statistics, Memorization of your device, implementation of security measures) to
- Determine in real time the most relevant advertisements according to your navigation on our website
- What Cookies does Yves Rocher use?
Yves Rocher uses different Cookies on the website as below:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential for the provision of the website and any requested services, but do not perform any additional or secondary function.
These cookies provide statistical information on website usage.
These cookies allow the provision of enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these functions may not work properly.
These cookies are used to create profiles or personalize content. Third parties often set them and these cookies present the highest privacy risks to visitors.
- How to turn off Cookies?
- How to configure your Cookies choices?
Your Cookies choices can be made by category. Only strictly necessary Cookies are always placed for the proper functioning of the website.
You have several choices:
- Accept all Cookies: All categories of Cookies are used
- Configurate the Cookies: Cookies Settings
- Change to notice
This notice shall be changed from time to time and are effect immediately upon posting on the website.
If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact email@example.com
Updated on April 1, 2022.